The Michigan Association of Fairs & Exhibitions is proud to announce a new scholarship program for youths involved with a current associate member.
2021 MAFE Associate Scholarship application (Please note this scholarship is not open to fair exhibitors. If you are a youth fair exhibitor, please visit the MAFE Fair/Festival scholarship page)
- Each year one (1) scholarship of $1,000 may be awarded specially for youths involved with a current MAFE Associate member. Involvement can include, but is not limited to employees, child, or grandchildren of existing MAFE member.
- Scholarship is open to applicants that are high school seniors or currently enrolled in an institution of advance learning such as a college, university or trade school. (If applicate is a high school senior they must have submitted an application to an advanced leaning institution.)
- Application must be RECEIVED by October 1.
- Scholarships winners will be announced at the Annual MAFE Convention at the Amway Grand Plaza hotel in Grand Rapids.
- Recipients may apply each year he or she is enrolled in the Institution, but shall not be eligible to receive a scholarship more than 2 years.
- The scholarship can be used for any and all expenses related to the applicants’ continued education.
- The full amount of the scholarship will be paid at the MAFE Annual Convention. If attendee is not present at the convention, the scholarship will be mailed to the address listed in the application.
- Applications must be typed and submitted as a word, PDF or Google Doc file. (If submitting via Google Docs be sure to grant permission to view to email@example.com). Applications can be found on the MAFE website at mifairs.com.
- The applicant must be involved with a MAFE member organization and related industry for the prior 3 years.
Click here for the application in Google Drive. (to download document, select the arrow in the top right hand side of the screen)